If you are unable to send, receive or check emails from your iPhone. Then you can resolve the issue your Hotmail Not Working on iPhone. Read this carefully and implement it.
1. Reboot your iPhone
You can reset your iPhone by pressing on the hold/wake up button continuously for 15 seconds or awaiting an apple logo appears still. This means your iPhone has rebooted. Now attempt accessing your Hotmail account to observe it is worfollowr not.

2. Reset all Settings
If your Hotmail account is not working on iPhone, follow these steps to reset your Network
• First of all go to Settings >> General >> Reset>>>Choose the option of “Reset all Settings”

3. Reconfigure your Hotmail Account on your iPhone
If your Hotmail account is not working on iPhone still after trying the above-mentioned steps, you will have to delete and once again add your Hotmail account to your iPhone.
(I) First of all open the Settings application of your iPhone
(II) Click on the Mail, Contacts, Calendars option and delete your Hotmail account from your iPhone.
(III) Now click on Add Account.
(IV) Select “Microsoft Exchange” as your account type
(V) Now enter details of your Hotmail account
(VI) Choose “m.hotmail.com” as your server address.
(VII) Once your iPhone successfully authenticates your Hotmail account, more the mail slider to the “On” position.
For information as regards Hotmail like How to Fix Hotmail Not Working on iPhone, How to Change Password in Hotmail, Hotmail account password reset, How to Change Hotmail Password on iPhone
why is my email not working on my iPhone, hotmail not working on iPhone 2019, why am i not getting my emails on my iPhone?, why is my iPhone not showing all my emails?, iPhone not showing emails in inbox, iPhone mail not updating automatically, iPhone not downloading emails from server, etc. you can call us on +1-888-599-2566 at any time 24/7.

Visualizzazioni: 4

Allegati:

Rispondi

PUBBLICITA'

PUBBLICITA'

AIUTIAMO MATTIA

PUBBLICITA'

PUBBLICITA'

Noleggia questo spazio 50€ mese

PUBBLICITA'

PUBBLICITA'

PUBBLICITA'

Network Marketing offre servizi di networking, hai la possibilità di cercare ed offrire nuove opportunità di business.. cresci con noi

Badge

Caricamento in corso...

© 2021   Creato da Antonio Salerno - Ceo Network.   Tecnologia

Badge  |  Segnala un problema  |  Termini del servizio