Why am I getting nonsense SPAM messages in SBCglobal email account?

Hi there,

I have an SBCglobal email account but some issue with this. So i want to know more about it. Please tell me, why am I getting nonsense SPAM messages in SBCglobal email account?
Give me better suggestion related this topic.
Thank You

Visualizzazioni: 16

Rispondi

Risposte a questa discussione

Hello

If you are logged in to your email on SBCGlobal:

• Be sure an expected email didn't land in your Spam folder.
  • In your  (access by selecting the gear icon in the top right corner of your email page):
    • In the Blocked Addresses section, be sure there are no addresses from which you would expect email.
    • Review the Filters section to be sure your emails arrive in the correct folder.
  • Log out of your email, and then log back in.
  • Open your AT&T email in a different Web browser. For example, if you normally use Internet Explorer, try Firefox or Google Chrome.
  • Clear your cookies and cache. Sometimes these slow down browsing speeds and conflict with email.
  • Enable Javascript, and make sure it is up to date. You can find this in your browser settings or browser options.
  • Disable browser tools or add-ons, to find out if they conflict with your email access.
  • Enable Adobe Flash Player, and make sure it is up to date.

Thanks

Att Net Email Login | SBCglobal Net Email Settings | SBCglobal Emai...

I changed my password four times on Yahoo yet my account keeps sending out spam. I’ve emailed Yahoo with a spammers address. Where can I report someone who’s stolen my contacts to email people? At least I have the address of just the last one who stole my account. What should I do? People are annoyed because I keep sending out spam – four times in one month. What should I do besides changing passwords and security questions? Even if I change to a non-Yahoo for email don’t these people already have my contacts somehow? Is there a way to delete my contacts? How do I report these people? I feel like Yahoo did nothing with the last ones.

sbcglobal mail settings
sbcglobal email server settings
sbcglobal email login
sbcglobal net email login

Rispondi alla discussione

RSS

PUBBLICITA'

PUBBLICITA'

AIUTIAMO MATTIA

PUBBLICITA'

PUBBLICITA'

Noleggia questo spazio 50€ mese

PUBBLICITA'

PUBBLICITA'

PUBBLICITA'

Network Marketing offre servizi di networking, hai la possibilità di cercare ed offrire nuove opportunità di business.. cresci con noi

Badge

Caricamento in corso...

© 2021   Creato da Antonio Salerno - Ceo Network.   Tecnologia

Badge  |  Segnala un problema  |  Termini del servizio