Hey,

Please tell me about www sbcglobal net , when i login my account suddenly show me popup and write in login error. I have a problem in this situation.

Help me 

Visualizzazioni: 20

Rispondi

Risposte a questa discussione

Over the past couple of days I am getting intermittent server errors regarding my sbcglobal.net account.  It's keeping me from connecting to my sbcglobal.net email account.  This is occurring on on my phone AND desktop.  The error message pops upas it is attempting to synch to the server.  However, I am getting my emails periodically.  For example I have emails from about 10 hours ago, but nothing since., yet my online account has new emails in it.

I can log into my account via mail.yahoo.com and see my emails, and I can forward my emails to another email accumulator, but neither device will allow me to synch my email. 

SBCglobal Net Mail | Att Net Email Login | SBCglobal Net Email Settings

Hello

When you are using the POP3 settings; you can take reference from here.

POP3 Settings

• Inbound server – att.net
  • Port – 995
  • SMTP server –att.net
  • Port – 465
  • SSL required – Yes

Thanks

SBCglobal Net Mail | Att Net Email Login | SBCglobal Net Email Settings

Hello

If you see a message that your email wasn’t sent, then that email goes to your Outbox. Check your Outbox and try to send the email again:

1. In Mail, tap Mailboxes in the upper-left corner.
  2. Tap Outbox. If you don’t see an Outbox, then your email was sent.
  3. Tap an email in the Outbox. Make sure that the recipient’s email address is correct.
  4. Tap Send. 

SBCGlobal email login | SBCGlobal email settings | SBCGlobal email |

Rispondi alla discussione

RSS

PUBBLICITA'

PUBBLICITA'

AIUTIAMO MATTIA

PUBBLICITA'

PUBBLICITA'

Noleggia questo spazio 50€ mese

PUBBLICITA'

PUBBLICITA'

PUBBLICITA'

Network Marketing offre servizi di networking, hai la possibilità di cercare ed offrire nuove opportunità di business.. cresci con noi

Badge

Caricamento in corso...

© 2021   Creato da Antonio Salerno - Ceo Network.   Tecnologia

Badge  |  Segnala un problema  |  Termini del servizio